Tuesday 10 March 2015

Islamic Justice on Video

All attempts to show this video have failed because both YouTube and Google have blocked it.  If ever a video needed to be seen by the Free World, this is it.  If ever an example of the difference between cultures needed to be  aired, this is it.  As  I cannot publish this harrowing example of Islamic Justice, I will send the video via email to anyone who has the courage to give me their address.

Do NOT watch this if you are of a delicate disposition.  You will be horrified and like me sickened.  I have seen many acts similar to this, such was the nature of my profession plus my calling to keep my Nation and Family safe.

Like my fellow Bootneck, Sgt Alexander Blackman, the perpetrators in this act signed their own warrants.  That is the unfortunate affect of protecting society.

No comments:

Post a Comment