Thursday 9 October 2014

Joe Bass, Blackpool hero and former Royal Marine


It is with great sadness that I have learned of the crossing the bar of Joe Bass. As I am travelling today so I cannot supply a picture of Joe.  I pass my sincerest condolensces on to Joe's family with apologies that I cannot attend the funeral as I am away.

Joe BASS, former Royal Marine, teacher and thoroughly decent man.

Peacefully at the Royal Lancaster Infirmary on Friday 3rd October, Joe of Cherrydale Bispham, beloved husband of Margaret, much loved Dad of Peter, Aileen & Geoff and a cherished Grandad and Great Grandad. Aged 93 years. Service to be held at Carleton Crematorium on Thursday 16th October at 12 noon. Family flowers only please. Donations if so desired to Help for Heroes or Guide Dogs for the Blind.

All donations and enquiries to Layton Funerals, 80 Onslow Road, Blackpool FY3 7EP
Tel: 301306

No comments:

Post a Comment