Saturday 7 May 2011

The FESLC



I have linked the logo and information page from the above web purposely to illustrate the ineptitude of this organisation that puts itself there to represent me - without my mandate - and every former serviceman and woman in this district.

We are all awaiting with interest the police investigation into possible fraud with a charity to which this organisation allegedly is supine, where association members are allegedly happy and content with matters that caused the ordinary would be member more than concern.

This investigation has been going on for months and I am not about to comment directly other than to ask why this page does not reflect the changes within that cabal, nor why there is not a public statement on matters arising?

I do not expect anyone to transgress the prejudice laws, but as Blackpool is hosting numerous events and my own organisation has been duped into meeting in the town during Veteran's Week, why is there no updates?

This page still has a councillor Ron Bell as Chairman, Arthur Rowe as Secretary and he was Shanghaied the instant he reported his concern to the authorities.


2 comments: