Monday 22 September 2014

Change.Org petition I did not endorse



I have voiced my concerns about this website for some time.  Now my concerns have been justified.  Here is a petition I publicly refused to endorse but they still said I did.

I do NOT endorse this campaign nor would I endorse this campaign.  If these foreigners  want to abuse my generosity, do it to someone less inclined to be duped.  That is my warning to everyone.

Please take care when you allow mass publications to abuse your RIGHTS by purporting to supports someone else’s.  This woman is not British but Iranian. If the British Government stupidly gave her my passport it was without my permission.  I never gave it, nor will I ever give it.



Change.org


Dear Stephen,

Thanks for signing my petition, ".@David_Cameron + @HassanRouhani Bring my sister home #FreeGhonchehGhavami."

Can you help this petition win by asking your friends to sign too? It's easy to share with your friends on Facebook - just click here to share the petition on Facebook.

There's also a sample email below that you can forward to your friends.

Thanks again -- together we're making change happen,

Iman Ghavami

---------

Note to forward to your friends:

Hi!

I just signed the petition ".@David_Cameron + @HassanRouhani Bring my sister home #FreeGhonchehGhavami" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:




No comments:

Post a Comment