Wednesday 22 December 2010

FESLC Meeting

The meeting of the 'executive' of the Fylde Ex-Service liaison committee took place on Monday night. Notareargunner can announce that the meeting was not called through the normal channels, the Secretary was not informed of which three plus associations required the "special meeting", the Secretary was not allowed to takes minutes and was instructed not to talk to anyone about the Meeting. I wonder what other instructions were made behind fortress closed doors?

Does attempting to subvert justice come to mind? The Gestapo ran their country like this and it appears the Joseph Goebbels has re-emerged to take charge of his troops.

I am happy to hear the Financial Secretary has said everything is correct and above board. I would prefer to read it on minutes of the meeting and signed by those representing me as a member of the Royal British Legion. Now publish all minutes of all meetings for the past six years and le us judge, as sponsors of the FESLC for ourselves. Or have the the national secrets been spirited to vaults in distant Plymouth for safe keeping?

Just as an aside, in an article published in newspapers on the 15th December it was stated that certain organisations were charities. Mrs Mullin asked for a retraction and to date has not even received an acknowledgement. From Notareargunner to this fine lady, get well soon.

For those who do not understand angst, let me explain as simplistically as I can. The Officers of the FESLC are supposed to represent me, as a paid up member of an organisation that supports this body. As such I am entitled to read all and every minute associated with this body. When a "special meeting" is called in writing by three organisations which are members of this body an itinerary is supposed to be made available for those who can attend to discuss beforehand.

It is apparent that not one of the rules has been adhered to.

Now I seem to have come across this all before. I wonder where? And I wonder who with?

2 comments:

  1. Meeting! Wot Fecking Meeting?
    Show us the minits U barstewerds......

    ReplyDelete