Thursday 26 February 2009

Britain goes deaf while British soldiers are murdered

clipped from patdollard.com
brig-butler.jpg

Brig. Ed Butler: ‘There are British passport holders who live in the U.K. who are being found in places like Kandahar’ Photo: HEATHCLIFF O’MALLEY
Brig. Ed Butler, who spent six months commanding British forces in Afghanistan, also revealed fears that militant Islamic groups in south-east Asia are supporting terrorist plots in the UK.

The brigadier, a former head of the SAS, spoke exclusively to the Daily Telegraph in the week when the British death toll in Afghanistan reached 114, with 17 fatalities in the last two months.

blog it
I brought concerns to the authorities many years ago, when I was alerted to immigrants arming themselves in the Birmingham area and become overly active in Martial Arts. When I wrote to my MP I was accused of racism and paranoia. The body bags are not a figment of my imagination but the treasonable actions of those who cowardly pursue our downfall behind a screen of British indifference.

No comments:

Post a Comment