Monday 8 August 2011

Death Penalty for Murderers?

I have been for many years anti the death penalty.


What changed my mind? The gang of white youths who murdered the ESN lassie and received derisory sentences for her MURDER.

Amplify’d from www.restorejustice.org.uk
Restore Justice UK
Let them be counted.






  1. Milly Dowler





  2. Soham murders





  3. Ian Brady and Myra Hindley





Restore the Deterrent: Murder Rate Has Doubled Since Abolition

Read more at www.restorejustice.org.uk

4 comments:

  1. In the 60's, the whole country was shocked and angry at the antics of Brady and Hindley, and there was a great swell of opinion at that time that capital punishment should NOT have been ended.
    Now, no one is shocked, and certainly not angry enough. Why should the likes of Rose West, Ian Huntley and Levi Bellfield even be given 3 meals a day let alone the other perks they get being locked up. They would get absolutely nothing from me - although I could be tempted to put a little arsenic in their morning tea on occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add to the list: Gerry Adams ,Martin McGuiness and Danny Morrison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least those three did not get a State Visit to the UK on taxpayers money like Jomo Kenyatta and Archbishop Makarios after the end of the Kenya and Cyprus debacles.
    Sadly I can't remember if Mugabe had one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SIR Robert Mugabe????
    My former comrades thought me a pychopath because I could not advocate appeasement. As on the streets of Britain today, the only resolve is to eliminate. All involved who hold dual nationality DEPORT and remove their British Passports.
    Did anyone listen to 5Live and that apologist for hatred of we indigenous Darius Howe? If I said a fraction of what this white hater say about his races I would be incarcerated for a long time. So why is not he? Black marks for teacher :)

    ReplyDelete