Friday 29 April 2011

Philtheone under attack for honesty

WHAT F**KING LEAFLETS?Link

Lieber do not have the courage to knock at my door and debate. The Conservatives have been talking for me and never too me AND NEVER LISTENING, even though they have sanctioned lots of work on my doorstep and we will again be highly inconvenienced . Aghh sh*t, I've finally become a NIMBY. Neither Party has delivered political propaganda to my door since I started to practise that right reserved to each and every one of us to challenge the veracity of the message with the messengers. If they can deliver their views to me, then they can take mine to their masters, verbatim please. Ten years of seldom having letters or emails replied to by OUR PUBLIC SERVANTS dictates that we have to rely on the internet do get the corpses of the political parties to act in a decent and reasonable manner. Let's not forget that they get overly well remunerated for their inexpert time.

This will be the second recent intrusion into my privacy and family life and had they spent a few minutes and talked to me and my immediate neighbours there was a simple and obvious solution, BUT COUNCILLORS/COUNCILS DON'T DO SIMPLE AND OBVIOUS CONCLUSIONS.

Having shopped in South Shore for sixty years I will say to Councillor Fowler, "your tenure has been a disaster". Either you are part of the problem for the poor state of what was once a wonderful shopping experience, or your incompetence reflects the bazaar mentality your navy days probably instilled.
I hope Phil has the courage to tell the Councillors to go and do sexual acts with themselves. I will repeat this missive on my blog so the rampant lawyers can have a go at me also.

4 comments:

  1. Bond Street--Fowlers folly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Empty Bond street, where no reasonable shopper dares to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One way traffic on Bond Street-the South Shore corridor to the Treasure Beach.
    Should be able to get the scaffold wagon along there then!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pieces of Hate. Pieces of Hate.

    ReplyDelete