Friday 23 April 2010

Blackpool elections

There is a move afoot to expose Ron Bell for not the nice guy he portrays himself. As a former bootneck, I wouldn't trust Bell an inch. As a lifelong Conservative I find his adoption as candidate for Blackpool South the last straw. It has been bad enough for me as a healthy heterosexual, a soldier all my working life, to be represented by Gordon Marsden. Apart from his awful politics and his gender- and I am not homophobic- if the homosexuals in politics concentrated on their work and not looking over their shoulders at the forest they carry, perhaps I could accept them irrespective of what the law says.
And don't tell me I am being homophobic. Just ask what Marsden has done in the case of Andy Miller or when there is a difficult question posed. He followed the whip. Obscene. The problem is that Bell will be as bad.

2 comments:

  1. Homosexuals looking over their shoulders? love is just a pain in the arse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your trhinking of jumping into bed with Bell or Marsden, would you know which way to turn?

    ReplyDelete