Saturday 16 February 2008

One good deed.

clipped from www.dailymail.co.uk

Sanctuary in Britain for 1,500 Iraqi who helped our troops


In a multi-million pound operation starting in April, the translators and their families will be flown here in
groups of 100 every fortnight until the autumn.

 blog it
One decent decision by a totally corrupt and inadequate regime does not make good government. My pals nephew still has only been offered £20k for the loss of most of his fingers - a civilian typist received over £440K for repetative stress/strain injury! All former vets who left the Forces before the 1st April 1975 have had their pensions plundered! Every MP puts forward inflated expense claims with no scrutiny at all. I was once asked if I had ever fuck a man "with a fucking shot gun" I replied. The bastard new I was serious. Funny how so many in government are shirtlifters!

No comments:

Post a Comment