Tuesday 12 October 2010

Taxes cuts for the Rich

To really show my racist and sexist sides, I am going to advertise one of the best reads I have had for a long time. You may disagree, that is your prerogative. Only please, give this piece to every Lieber supporter and follower and ask for a constructive comment. Then watch the dumb bastards run for cover.

Taxes cuts for the rich. Really?

I read this explanation of tax cuts some years ago and I thought I'd share it with everyone...

Whenever a new government announces tax cuts we hear this a lot: "It's just a tax cut for the rich!" The leftie press kick up a frenzy and the average wage-earner simply accepts it to be a fact. But what does that really mean? Just in case you are not completely clear on this issue, I hope the following will help. Please read it carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment