Tuesday 11 August 2009

Young Brits killing young English

Hit and run driver jailed after killing Nelson mum


Athif Faiz, 23, was at the wheel of a hired Vauxhall Astra when he hit Amanda Bailey, 33, in Leeds Road, Nelson.


His front seat passenger Mohammed Zaman, 19, and the backseat passengers Mohammed Rashid, 24 and Rafhan Sarwar 19, all fled from the scene, failed to get medical attention for the victim and left
her to die from multiple injuries, Burnley Crown Court heard.


Sentencing, Judge Beverley Lunt told Fiaz: “You killed Amanda Bailey.


“You didn't care. Any human being who can treat another so callously can only be described as despicable.

blog it
No matter how I try to hide my disgust, the fact that my once wonderful Lancashire is now a haven for strangers who have no respect for British law cannot go unchallenged.
Gordon Marsden MP, does not believe there are problems, along with all the blind parliamentarians who want these immigrants in my country to bolster their failing majority.
Whatever happened to Labours pledge that immigrants guilty of serious offences would be repatriated to their own countries?
Just hot air????
I have close relatives, young, decent people, living amongst these hooligans from elsewhere. I want them to be safe, yet I fear for them. Call me racist, I call it realism.

No comments:

Post a Comment