Saturday 29 November 2008

Deathnell of freedom?

clipped from www.telegraph.co.uk

Damian Green's wife describes 'most shocking six hours of my life'

"She was very upset. What really alarmed me was that if I hadn't been there, the police would have broken in and my daughter would have come home from school to find her home full of detectives."

The Daily Mail reported that she told friends: "When I opened the front door, the police asked me if there were any children in the house and my blood ran cold.

"I assumed that something terrible had happened to Damian. This was a very traumatic experience. It was made even worse when my younger daughter arrived home from school and burst into tears when she saw that the house was full of policemen.


blog it
Question to the Prime Minister.
In light of the video releases of you bragging to the media that you used Civil Servants brown enveloped evidence to embarrass the then Government, are you going to subject yourself to the Special Branch and the same charges that are placed against Damian Green?

No comments:

Post a Comment