Saturday 15 December 2012

ONE, two three.

I have decided to cut down on the ALE this Muslimmas and do a little exercise before those F**king Politicians declare Old Age illegal.



Or before that Bar Steward in Red pinches my box of Pinot Noir.

Knees bent, place vassel in bony gap, screw then pull.  If you think this is anything other than what it is, then you should join Jim Savile and his backers on Molesters Row @ the BBC.

If you can remember what all this cold season is about, it is not the American Jingle Bells and excessive Pay day Loans, its about offering good will to All Men.  That is except that deluded 15% of the population who thought that voting for a Police Commissar was a spiffing idea.  And all those others who want our children to be raised in a NEW Africa/Pakistan which was built as London, Blackburn, Bradford.  And those arsewipes who are aiming to take War Pensions off disabled Veterans to pay for mass immigration.

To all Christian(s) a Merry Christmas.  To the rest get back to work and stop begging for hand-outs.

4 comments:

  1. Fcukin ell its all going down.South African natives are now worried about the death of good old boy nelson.The BBC i mean yeah them even allowing comments saying welcome to the new zimboland you could not make it up.geeetarrr drunk lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. U make more sense drunk than lots do sober. keep twangin' geetarrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this quote from your African Nelson?
    "I stand for myself; no great connexion to support me if inclined to fall; therefore my good name as a man, and officer, and an Englishman, I must be very careful of. My greatest pride is to discharge my duty faithfully; my greatest ambition to receive approbation for my conduct."
    March 1785
    From a letter to Lord Sydney.

    ReplyDelete