Sunday 5 August 2012

The silent majority

To David  Cameron (Prime Minister) & Ed Milliband (Leader of  the Opposition) ...

You BOTH Worry me ! ( In  fact both of your Political parties worry the hell out  of me !!!)
Over the last three years, I find  myself becoming more and more fearful of the pair of  you, and between you, you are turning this country  into a place that I no longer feel at home in, or feel  a part of! I watch you in parliament, and no, not just  the two of you, but every politician that I see, stand  up in parliament sneering at each other, and acting  like children !! (..and if you were my children, I  would be ashamed of you all . What an example to  set!)
Although you would like us all to believe  that you are putting the needs of this country at the  forefront, NEITHER of you are doing that, you seem  more interested in "one-up-manship ", in scoring off  each other, & denigrating each other, to the  detriment of this country & its people !!! It  seems to be all about YOU as individuals, and not  about what you can DO for this country !
It is fast  becoming a place that I do not recognize, as the place  I always thought, was the best place in the world to  be !!!   But no longer !!!
You are  not listening to the people of this country !!!
I  am watching the deterioration of living standards in  this country, (and according to you, on a world stage  we are doing better than most countries . REALLY ???)  ... And yet the gap is widening between the "haves"  and the "have-nots" . I see our homeless on the  streets, our hospitals under-funded, and understaffed,  our health system is an absolute mess and a disgrace  ... And yet I see multi-millions of dollars being sent  offshore, in aid to other countries, before attending  to this country's needs !
I see the "selling  off of water rights to foreign interests,  WHY...?  Especially when you go to great lengths  to tell us that water is a finite resource, &  supposedly, we must ALL be careful with how we use it,  so that we ensure we have it for the future ? A Carbon  Tax,( which you KNOW is just another tax ) which will  make NO appreciable difference, to carbon emissions,  AT ALL!
A tax, which in spite of all your arguments  FOR it, you are doing alone, when other major  countries will NOT & DO NOT embrace it, or believe  in it  ! All that it will  do for this country is put working families and small  businesses behind the eight ball, .....what planet are  you on, if you think that the tax we must pay will  make even a scrap of difference to the effect of the  carbon tax on people? Anyone can see the holes in that  argument !!! Do you really think we are that  dumb ???
Let's talk about Multiculturalism  ......People have come here from other countries, for  a better life, for more years than I have been alive (  I am 65 years old !)  Pre & Post  war immigrants came for a better life, and settled in  and became wonderful contributors to this country, ...  all have contributed to the rich diversity of this  country, and some descendants have even fought FOR  this country, and they have become  U.K.citizens and were  glad to be ...and they had NO handouts from our  Government either, ...they worked hard for  everything!
I have never before had a problem with  all, or any, race of immigrants coming here. However,  I DO NOW !!!
Please tell me why we have areas  in towns and on large estates all over the country,  where police do NOT, & will NOT go, for fear of  their life ?
Please tell me why we can no longer  have religion in schools for fear of "OFFENDING"  someone ? (The latest little gem is that they are not  having or being funded, for chaplains any more, but  Counsellors!)
Please tell me why religious  Christmas observances are no longer allowed in some  schools for fear of OFFENDING someone ? Please tell me  HOW Christmas decorations in some stores might OFFEND  someone ? Please tell me why we have to have  segregated days in some swimming centres for fear of  "OFFENDING" someone ? Please tell me why we have some  RADICAL clerics demanding Sharia Law in this country  when if we were in THEIR country, this would NEVER be  allowed? Please tell me why our laws need to be  changed, so as not to OFFEND someone ? Please tell me  why we are fast becoming a MINORITY voice, in our own  country, because of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ? Please  tell me WHY Britons cannot legally wear a bike  helmet covering their head in a bank and yet it  is ok to wear a Burqa which covers the whole of the  face ? And please tell me WHY, when those people who  want asylum here can wreck our detention centres and  STILL be accepted here ?
What does that say  about just who and what are this government's  priorities ?
The British people that I speak to  have genuine concerns about becoming a second class  minority in our own country, and the reasons for it  are some of the above. Are you so blind that you  cannot see this ? And no, I am NOT racist !!!  If  I did not like Catholics or Protestants would I be  considered racist ? Of course not!  Why is it, that  if we object to what is happening in our country we  are immediately labelled RACIST, in an attempt to shut  us up ?
We are fighting Radical Muslims in  Afghanistan & Iraq , are we not ? I hear you say,  yes but the Muslims we have here are "Not like that "  . Well how would we know ? Do we hear ANY of them  coming out & speaking AGAINST radicals ? I  haven't, have you ? Islam is not compatible with ANY  of the values that we hold here in Britain ! Are not  the experiences of France and the Netherlands a  examples of that? Why do you think it would be any  different here ? We even have a British born "radical  ", whose message is that Britain WILL become a Muslim  country, under Sharia Law, & that we had "better  get used to it ".
Will both of you grow some  "balls", and start sticking up for this country and  its people ? We are the people who put you where you  are and PAY you to look after our interests !   And you are NOT doing that by any stretch of the  imagination !!!  I would appreciate an answer  from both of you, if only to convince me that once  again I am not talking to a brick wall !
In case it  has escaped both of you I would like to remind you  that, in the U.K. Government is FOR THE PEOPLE ... OF  THE PEOPLE ... &  BY THE PEOPLE .   Never  forget that because you sure have up till now  !


This is another mass circulation email. As I own this blog I reserve the right and risk the wrath of the authorities by publishing it. If you don't appreciate it, go elsewhere. Unfortunately the only off switch I cannot get my hands on is that at immigration control.

The youngsters of Warrington have been telling the police for many years now that an immigrant family murdered their beautiful daughter because she was assimilating into society. Like so many heious crimes the police appear to have been more concerned with their own image rather than this vile murder. On the night that Paul Newlove was murdered by British trash there were but a handful of police officers available in what is an ancient part of Lancashire, but some now say it is Cheshire. We are not allowed to say these things because it offends, a criminal act for which I could be prosecuted.

Enough of choking on Political Correctness. That message continues with this letter.

This has been sent to my MP, for all the good it will do. But it was sent.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect, 100% accurate, but not likely to rock the boat, which to us all it should.
    Oh how I wish I had gone to Canada in 1972 when I had the chance.
    By the way, if a group of expats working in Saudi Arabia held a private religious service which they were 'shopped for doing so', the religious police would have them jailed and deported. The home of Islam will not tolerate Christian Worship let alone churches - fact, I worked there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We demand a fair trial for the Pope's
    butler.
    Free speech will feel the full weight of the Church's version of Sharia Law.

    ReplyDelete