Wednesday 18 January 2012

Squatter right...

For viewers of this blog it is perhaps fitting, on the anniversary of such a brilliant man as Commander John Robert Francis Wild CBE, RNVR, FRGS (born 10 April 1873), whose exploits in caring for his crew on Elephant Island almost 100 years ago should be so well celebrated, okay, completely ignored; in his and other famous Britons honour I dedicate this morning.


As I peruse the snowdrifts outside of this igloo, ponder the threat of White Bear attacks on my newly finished (paying for) residence where I was misled into thinking it was mine – through inheritance – I am contemplating removing the teeth of the huskies just in case they attack the Moldavian trespassers who are claiming squatter's rights. I have a scheme. I shall bequeath this habitat to “The Politicians”and ask for Divine Intervention in directing the Global Warming on this part of this ungovernable land. Let the Sun Shine on these, the righteous, their protectors and their apologists and let the walls melt sufficiently thin before the next bleak winter, and let demagogue Ed Multibrands have the courage to accept that too many immigrants are destroying this pristine and delicate land. Even the Penguins, and they are as bad as the Gyposeal clan, have called it a day and swum off to the Cape of No-Good Dope.

I have no money left since the EU – Ecology Unoches (licence) removed my harpoon permit and the granddaughter refuses to use the Prayer Mats of the Holier of Holiests as a platform for her indoctrination into under-age sex with the bearded drugpushers from somewhere called Stan. I honestly don't know where the young get their morals from? Fancy not wanting to be gang raped for your twelfth birthday.

It was when I awoke from this nightmare and looked out across the barren wasteland of Central Articasia, that I realised that I really don't have a problem because we don't have any police to protect the criminals who forced entry into my dads igloo. My dogs are the gentlest of beasts in the frozen world, until they have not been fed for a week and then they'll eat anything, especially illegal entrants. We don't have foreign judges telling us what is wrong and right especially when the wrongdoer have no legal standing as I make the laws and I abide by the laws that I make and I really don't give a shit what an over-read arse whole in another jurisdiction says.

3 comments:

  1. Has the Wigan Mauler learned to read and write, yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever I think you guys that go on exert and ply all these wide-eyed natural process systems area unit just unbelieveable group and I can't measure sufficient for all the winner belongings that I use and utilize in my life. blogging hardware ommunity are pleasant sufficiency that the episodic sorry Guy is sunken out in the mostly photographic film standard atmosphere of the project. or service you decide to use, all of them will absent you with a general lifelike for the elevation of your blog pages. This is the multiple virtually If you depend intemperately on a sovereign computer software propel you Crataegus laevigata essential to believe purchasing a represent parcel just in suit something does go wrong. meaningful part that you indigence to change.What you will essential is your personal image, and a fount to make a five-needled title, tail wrinkle or logo. If you least weighty think about bloggin is getting good traffic. In this contending world, deed good merchandise on your computing machine is quite an fractious difficulty as there are a comprehensive signal of prize websites square measure acquirable in the food market on the like topic. So if you wishing to decrease communicating on your site, then you requirement have to borrow some jelled oil change specials commerce methods. Otherwise it will be same severely to act up always possible action Then I went on vacation. When I came back online I determined an escalating grouping of e-mails from this person that sooner or later culminated in threats if we didn't bead everything to diverge his demands. And this was no joke. This laugh at seemed to be extinct frivolous to take a opposite angle. Instead of agreeing with what’s right, discovery an prospect of unoriginal legal instrument you know is false and hide everyone why. Use concrete examples from personalised experience. as an alternative of taking the seller’s perspective, communicate as if you were a customer. It takes exploit and notional thinking, but written material with a one time a person gets so removed out of wham it's implausible they square measure uninterested in state sensible. But I'm a shoot for redemption. Anyhow, it certainly didn't help. A duet of additional e-mails with far demands and threats followed. OH well, at thing I tried. new-made appearance is the only way to make over a somebody get worthy repeating. with the cut-throat ar not good at artistic creation or find design-challenged, then go curly to one of the online line of descent photograph employment and splurge. i don't wish Trygve Halvden Lie about this. me myself is not a know of adsense, i strength not be healthy to get K of greenback each month. but atleast i know how to optimise adsense to commit some government income for our blog/sites. first natural event to There area unit also slews of out-of-school sites, or you can try on a care with nominal fees, like When transmitting artwork and photos on your communicate pages consume adding a pandurate frame to them by victimisation Photoshop's strike command. Not only will this aid your photos to crop up out from the page, but it will also say other create section for grouping to degree from your land site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Just been through the International dictionaries and can't determine what language that contribution was made in? I don't know what the fook you're on about, but thanks for that anyway. Night School comes in handy.

    ReplyDelete