Sunday 1 January 2012

My bloody car, and I can kill you as fast as I want

I’ll sue if I’m forced to drive at 20mph

Diane Greenwood of Wolsey Close, Cleveleys Diane Greenwood of Wolsey Close, Cleveleys
A BMW driver is threatening to sue a council if plans to reduce the speed limits on residential roads go ahead.
Lancashire County Council wants to impose a blanket speed restriction on all residential roads by 2013.
The £9m plan aims to reduce the number of road deaths and injuries in the county.
But Diane Greenwood, 47, of Wolsey Close, Cleveleys, says the changes will damage her car – and the environment.
She said: “My car is a two litre diesel BMW and is not designed to drive at 20mph in fourth gear which means I will have to drive in third gear.
“This will not only damage my car but will also affect the environment and cost me fortunes in extra fuel costs.
“If this happens I will have no alternative but to lodge a claim against Lancashire County Council for the damage to my vehicle and any extra costs incurred due to the new restrictions.”

Other residents have organised a shift of Red Flag carriers to run ahead of her German car in Black Shirts and suitably obliterated Swastika armbands, carrying the coffins of children killed by speeding motorist, of which she intends to remain a leader.  Disabled elderly pedestrians would like to join in the debate but the cannot traverse the cobbled roadways.

3 comments:

  1. The woman is ah mm ah well ah jezza kyliee whatcher no she s ah mm sorry no words for her I belive in a bit of karma as a human i want to be wrong as a ex bootie i fuckin hope im RIGHT SPLATT THE BITCH ON YER BONNET lol caps lock still sticky lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS on a bitchie note her roots need some attention.SPeed kills we both know that some numpteys just dont know when its of benefit ie artillary mortars air its not good when numpteys demand to heat there turbos cause its good for the enviro THE FU C IN bitch walk you saddle assed tw t how good is that for your diesl and enviro

    ReplyDelete
  3. if there is karma bonnet the bitch on a skoda estelle lmao

    ReplyDelete