Thursday 31 January 2008

English Martyrs!

clipped from www.dailymail.co.uk

Islamic extremist gang 'plotted to kidnap British Muslim soldier and behead him like a pig'

 blog it
Having spent an entire lifetime fighting terrorism - I have the right to say that these are not British. If Jesus was born in a stable was he a cow/horse/donkey/camel/goat?
Yet they want to murder soldiers!
Has the Revolution begun? Every time this subject is approached in the Media the same group of apologist are out to spin a defence. If my country is so abhorrent - leave. I like my children to be able to think for themselves, to be able to make their own mistakes, to chose their own God, their own spouse, their own time to marry and divorce. I like for them to live in the 21st century.

No comments:

Post a Comment