Tuesday 5 January 2010

British Muslim

clipped from www.dailymail.co.uk

Home Secretary set to ban

Muslim hate preacher's march

through Wootton Bassett as

350,000 join Facebook protest

Protest preacher: Anjem Choudary of Islam4UK outside the Palaces of Westminster in central London today

Protest preacher: Anjem Choudary of Islam4UK outside the Palaces of Westminster in central London yesterday

The 42-year-old cleric is head of the banned extremist group al-Muhajiroun and has hailed the 9/11 terrorists as 'martyrs'.


blog it
Enoch Powell advocated and proclaimed that the immigrant has two loyalties, the land of his birth and the land of his ancestors. The ludicrous Americanisation of language which classifies everyone by race is an abomination of language and tradition. I will never submit to the correction police and answer any question about my heritage. After all, I was never invited to reinvent myself when as a 16 year old I joined HM Forces. So like Enoch said, you are or you are not British. If you cannot give this country 100%, LEAVE.
It has been said many times, now is the time to shout it.

Like it or lump it. I now put Lancastrian down on application forms. It means I am indigenous and I will not allow any one to call me white. Seriously I am English. If the Black British do not like it, FUCK YOU.

1 comment: