Wednesday 7 October 2009

BBC and the public - too little too late

clipped from news.bbc.co.uk

Public to have say on

BBC policy

Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand
New guidance on harm and offence follow the Radio 2 prank calls row

Licence fee payers are being asked for their views on new editorial guidelines for BBC programme makers, before they are published next summer.


blog it
It's not what I want as someone who can be turned into a criminal because I disagree with being coerced into paying for this dross, and I don't just mean the so-called entertainers, but the mal-administrators of my money, the BBC Trustees.
I want to be able to scrutinise and comment on the wages of everyone who is being paid out of my forced donations. If I can't have that right, then they should not be able to criminalise me, OR YOU.

1 comment:

  1. That Russell Brand looks as if he could make a few bob selling the Big Issue.

    ReplyDelete