Friday 21 December 2007

Merry Christmas you foreign criminals - from the Labour Party.

clipped from news.bbc.co.uk

Memo sparks foreign prisoner row
The UK's head of immigration Lin Homer said staff were committed to sending home all overseas offenders, whether they are dangerous or not.


More than 11,000 of the 81,000 prison population are foreign nationals.

"It produced a huge headline saying that he was going to remove all of these foreign criminals and that is the impression that the government has repeatedly sought to give.
 blog it
Labour just gets back to normal.
For all those who have told me...'their parents would turn in their graves if they voted against Labour."
To these people I say, "thank heavens my parents allowed me to think for myself.".

If you like incompetence, illegality, complete disregard for the electorate, carry on acting stupid and vote again for this immoral government.

No comments:

Post a Comment