Wednesday 3 October 2007

Debt and IVA's.


I had a friend who borrowed a few thousand to give his misses a pleasant surprise on his discharge from the MOB. Several years later and that debt had risen to almost £200K (that is two hundred thousand pounds).
Despite the best legal and professional advise available, this oppo went his own route and lost his home, his family, the works. He found he knew how to get into debt and blamed every other mother f**ker for it, and would not take any advise on how to get out.
For others going down the same route I advise only that you read Martin Lewis's articles and make a more informed judgement.
Please, download this advise sheet and follow it.
I had altercations with several leading charities when their debt advisors were advising my friends to go down the route if IVA's. I am not smug in saying that Martin Lewis gives the advise I was inclined to, several years ago.
Please, when debt is about get advise and remember MOST PEOPLE advising are making a living out of your debt. And not every person giving you advise in competant.

1 comment:

  1. Well i read this article,I impressed to this opp o went his own route and lost his home, his family, the works.

    --------------------------------

    ejaz

    [url=http://www.ivazone.com/IVA/what-is-an-iva.html]What is an IVA [/url]

    ReplyDelete