Tuesday 22 September 2015

BT still providing a poor service in Blackpool. I'm getting rid

In a few weeks I will probably be doing away with the landline.  BT: who I sacked for overcharging over a decade ago, but who still monopolises the wires into our homes: has increased standing charges from £8pm to almost £18 in just 4 years. I aint paying to be blackmailed.

You have my Giffgaff mobile https://www.giffgaff.com/ .  That costs me £10 every three months as all calls to other users are FREE.
There is no G4 service which is also too expensive, so there is little alternative.  What I shall be doing is going out for breakfast, logging in to Cloud, drinking coffee and downloading all I need until the next time I log in.

 
If you want to keep wasting money and ignoring sound advice, as that from Martin Lewis http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/, keep forking out for your ridiculous contracts and overpriced smartphones! I'd rather spend my pension on BEER.....

No comments:

Post a Comment