Thursday 31 January 2008

Northern Cock

I will return later to the reason why none of them wish to be honest with us.  First, I need to let you in on the secret being withheld from us.  We keep being reassured by the Prime Minister and his Chancellor that the assets owned by Northern Rock are high quality. The mortgages held by Northern Rock are sound, they say.  This is patently untrue and all of the above-mentioned parties are aware of this crucial fact.    Since I do not have personal access to the records of Northern Rock, how can I state this categorically? Let us look at some of the proofs which are available to us.

 blog it
If the allegations have any foundation, then we are being fed a diet of manure Cordon Labour.
It makes a change from Cordon Tory.
If I had an MP with whom I had trust, I would be demanding action. But what a waste of a postage stamp.
I have sent my MP pre-stamped envelopes, but either Royal Mail mislaid the replies, or...
Don't you just love Politician?

No comments:

Post a Comment